We are hiring an enthusiastic candidate with experience in quantitative cell biology to study fundamentals of plasma membrane remodelling and its mechanical sense and response together with biophysicists using the fission yeast S. pombe as a model.
- Perform live cell imaging
- Design experiments to test computational models
- Develop quantitative tools for image/data analysis
- Recent PhD Degree from a recognized university
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal
- Cell biology and biochemistry experience is required
- Familiar with image analysis and speaks one of R/Matlab/Python
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr ZHANG Dan
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)