We are seeking for a highly motivated individual to work on research projects including (i) Identification of neutralizing epitopes of the viral proteins by epitope mapping for broadly protective vaccine design, and (ii) Improving the immunogenicity of multivalent viral-vectored vaccine against viral diseases.
- PhD Degree in Virology, Immunology or relevant field from a reputable university
- At least one first-author paper in high-quality international peer-reviewed journal
- Experience in hybridoma generation and characterization of viral neutralizing antibodies
- Strong skills in cloning and other molecular biology techniques
- The ideal candidate has previous experience in virology, immunology and BSL2+ or BSL3 research
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr Mookkan PRABAKARAN
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)