We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our research team to study the biology of the Aedes mosquito and develop innovative vector control methods to mitigate Vector-Borne diseases. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the generation of constructs and the establishment of transgenic mosquitoes. Additionally, he/she will actively participate in ongoing research project/s. A capable candidate may also have the opportunity to lead his/her research project.
- MSc or BSc (Hons) in Biological Sciences or a related field
- Basic training in molecular biology, particularly in DNA cloning techniques
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a research team
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary and benefits are commensurable to the educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and two recommendation letters) to:
Dr CAI Yu
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)