- Undertake admin/corporate services projects as assigned
- Manage the institute’s branding and ensures accuracy and consistency of contents across various platforms including institute’s website
- Facilitate and organise media-related requests/events and prepare spokesperson for media interview
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Mass Communications, Business Administration, Human Resources etc.
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience, working knowledge of social media platforms and in design like Adobe Photoshop etc
- Meticulous with a good command of English and Chinese (written and communication skills)
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)