We are seeking a highly motivated candidate and good team player to join our group for Post-Doctoral position. The successful applicant will be involved in projects to understand post-harvest senescence in crops, plant secondary metabolism and to develop new plant nanocarrier technologies.
- A recent PhD Degree in biological sciences
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal
- Research experience in any of the following areas in plant sciences:
- Plant hormone signalling pathways
- Metabolomics analyses of plant secondary metabolites
- Plant tissue culture
- Research training and experience in computational biology or bioinformatics will be an added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applicants (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae with list of publications and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr Rajani SAROJAM
Senior Principal Investigator
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)