The Animal Care Officer will ensure best practice animal husbandry and animal care standards are provided for the supervised animals.
- Handling general animal husbandry including routine care and monitoring of animals such as rodents, rabbits, fish, and their environment
- Handling and restraining of animal and housekeeping
- Maintain inventory of animal, recording of data, stores, and consumables
- Supporting Animal Biosafety level (ABSL) 2 and 3 work
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Reporting Officer
- Possess at least an ‘N’ Level qualification or equivalent. Candidates without relevant experience are welcomed to apply. Training will be provided
- Ability to handle animal work and perform shift duties, including weekends and public holidays
- Physically fit
- A good team player with good communication skills
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)