As an IT Developer, you will be responsible in the development, coordination and documentation of the organization in-house application development. Your tasks will typically include the following:
- Develop online application, scripts and web services and provide end-user support to existing applications
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis and design and managing the projects, testing and training
- Manage and liaise with outsource developers on software design and development
- Manage, maintain and recommend the development platform used in the organization
- Involved in website updates and other ad-hoc software projects and IT activities
- Ensure proper documentation of applications developed, including change management
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering majoring in database design and software development
- 3 years of working experience in Software Development
- Good Knowledge and experience in software life cycle management and database design
- Experience in CakePHP Framework and SVN/GIT are advantageous
- Knowledge in Oracle/MySQL database administration and other software languages and tools are advantageous
- Able to handle multiple projects and team management with internal users and vendors
- Knowledge in software automation and deployment tools such as Jenkins would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge in OutSystems development platform would be advantageous
- Responsible with good interpersonal and communication skills
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)