Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support in management reporting to key stakeholders including the board.
- Keep abreast of the Charities Unit compliance and reporting requirements and ensure compliance including development of the annual report.
- Ensure good corporate governance through assistance with policy development and review (including data privacy, risk management etc), and timely monitoring of corporate governance compliance.
- Manage the scientific publications database and coordinate with the Grants and Intellectual Property team on performance monitoring and to prepare presentations and reports to key stakeholders.
- Support the EXCO, Board and ARMC meetings.
- Manage internal and external communications and assist in communication of strategies or messages from management.
- Develop and execute comprehensive corporate communication strategies to align with the company’s objectives and enhance its overall brand image.
- Create and edit engaging content for various communication channels, including press releases, corporate announcements and social media platforms.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the company’s website content, ensuring accuracy and alignment with brand messaging.
- Organize and coordinate corporate events and press conferences to maximize media exposure and stakeholder engagement.
- Any other duties assigned by the Reporting Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in compliance and/or communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with media and key stakeholders.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with digital communication tools and platforms.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae:
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)