- Assist in office admin matters e.g. handle/dispatch incoming/outgoing mails/documents/courier services
- Provide transfer and delivery services using institute’s vehicles
- Facilitate the maintenance of institute’s vehicles e.g. regular servicing and inspection, cleanliness, regulatory requirements are met
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum ‘O’ level/NITEC qualification
- Possess a class 3 license with familiarity to major roads in Singapore
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with clean driving records
- Good communication skills, working attitude and physically fit
- Able to work overtime as and when necessary
- Able to start work immediately
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)