- Manage day-to-day finance operations for the Group.
- Perform month-end closing activities and prepare group financial statements in accordance with accounting policies, reporting standards and statutory requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of budget and financial forecasting and reporting any variances.
- Prepare and publish all monthly/quarterly financial statements.
- Review and submit claims to government and other grant agencies.
- Review GST and other submissions to IRAS in compliance with relevant statutes and regulatory codes.
- Review and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain strong internal controls.
- Streamline and improve finance and accounting processes and systems.
- Coordinate the management of cash flow, payments and debt collection.
- Supervise and manage finance department staff.
- Act as key liaison to internal and external auditors.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Qualified CA/CPA with degree in Accounting.
- At least 10 years of relevant Finance working experience with recent years in a supervisory function in a similar capacity.
- A team player with strong problem-solving skills and excellent influencing skills with the ability to work effectively and professionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Hands-on and able to effectively multitask with strong process orientation.
- Proficient in Oracle or similar ERP systems.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae to:
Mr Wong Yin Hann
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)