The job holder will plan and carry out Procurement work in related area. At the same time, the person will process all Procurement activities in the institution and provide support & advice to end users on Procurement policies & processes.
Duties & responsibilities
- Assist and advise departments in the preparation of Procurement documents to ensure full compliance to the institute’s Procurement and Approving policies
- Process Electronic Procurement System’s (EPS) transaction: publish sourcing documents, download supplier bids, publish award and issue Purchase Order
- Administer and monitor contracts to ensure timely renewal
- Develop cost reduction strategies through continuous sourcing of new supply, price negotiation and comparison.
- Assist in spend analysis
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Possess a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. On-the-job training will be provided.
- High level of integrity and work ethics
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)