- Provide full spectrum of HR & admin support
- Assist in occasional ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent or higher in any of these disciplines ie. Admin, HR, or Corporate Services
- 2 – 4 years of working experience
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strict confidentiality of information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (preferably bilingual)
- Proficient in MS Office & Timesoftware (Payroll inclusive)
- Fresh Graduates with positive attitude may be considered
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)