Seeking highly motivated candidates and good team players to join our group as an Assistant Research Officer. The successful applicant will be involved in projects related to the use of nanosensors to detect key plant hormones and analytes to understand plant signalling pathways for yield enhancement.
- Cloning of genes related to plant hormones
- Generation of transgenic Arabidopsis plants and their functional characterization
- Quantification of plant hormones/analytes
- Perform RNA sequencing experiments
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in a life science discipline
- Highly-motivated individual who is able to work independently
- Prior research experience in molecular biology, genetics or plant physiology will be added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application, curriculum vitae with three reference letters to:
Prof Chua Nam Hai
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)