We are seeking for highly motivated candidates and good team players to join our group as Assistant Research Officer (ARO). The successful applicants will be involved in projects related to the use of nanosensors to detect key plant hormones and analytes to understand plant signalling pathways for yield enhancement.
- Molecular cloning of genes
- Protein work in vivo and in vitro
- Generation of transgenic Arabidopsis plants and their functional characterization
- Quantification of plant hormones and analysis
- Perform RNA sequencing experiments
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in a life science discipline
- Highly-motivated individuals that are disciplined and keen learners.
- A strong background in plant physiology, molecular biology, or genetics will be added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and 2 references) to:
Prof CHUA Nam Hai
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)