We are seeking for one highly motivated candidate and good team player to join our group. The successful applicant will be involved in projects related to regulatory roles of long noncoding (lnc) RNAs in plant signal transduction pathways.
- Molecular cloning of genes
- Protein and RNA work in vivo and in vitro
- Generation of transgenic Arabidopsis plants and their functional characterization
- Perform virus inoculation and analyses.
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in a life science or other related discipline
- Highly-motivated individual that is disciplined and keen learner
- A strong background in plant physiology, molecular biology, or genetics will be added advantage.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two recommendation letters) to:
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)