- Manage a multi-institutional research programme and act as a liaison between the research teams and stakeholders
- Monitor and track the progress of the programme to ensure a smooth execution, and regularly update the Programme Director on the progress
- Ensure that the programme milestones, timelines and budget are adhered to, and resolve issues and challenges related to the programme to meet the deliverables
- Organise programme-related and Steering Committee meetings, and provide secretariat support to the programme
- Coordinate and prepare programme reports and submissions for internal and external stakeholders
- Perform any other relevant, programme-related duties as required
- Master’s degree or PhD in Life Science or Engineering, preferably in the area of agricultural biotechnology
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in managing multi-institutional research programmes or projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multi-institutional stakeholders
- Strong project and time management skills
- Self-starter, highly independent and resourceful
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)