- Respond and attend to facilities/equipment breakdown call, follow-up with respective vendors/contractors on repairs, etc.
- Perform routine facilities, building or equipment maintenance works
- Conduct equipment performance check and validation
- Collate and file all service maintenance reports etc.
- Any other technical duties as required
- At least a NITEC/ Higher NITEC in Mechanical and Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experiences with fundamental knowledge in building facilities maintenance and/or laboratory equipment fault diagnosis and repair
- Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Excel etc.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)