We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join our nutrition research projects. The candidate will assist to develop the fish nutrition research and be responsible for fish care, research project management and procurement/administration.
- Lead R&D projects in aquaculture nutrition
- Manage laboratory team
- Support production teams in trials implementation
- MSc/BSc/Diploma in Biotechnology/Aquaculture/Engineering with minimum 2 years of research experience
- Keen interest in aquaculture
- Any expertise in the field of biotechnology, statistics, engineering, programming
- Fast learner, self-motivated, team player, good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, leadership and organization skills
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae and contacts of at least two referees to:
Dr LE BOUCHER Richard
Principal Investigator & Director, Commercial Strategy (Aquaculture)
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)