- Assist in management of grants in TLL.
- Assist in preparation of reports and claims submission to funding agencies.
- Liaise with researchers, funding agencies and auditors.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Degree in Biological Sciences/ Life Sciences related.
- Meticulous and independent.
- Team Player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.