- Establish, maintain and support the Institute in developing an awareness of Intellectual Property (IP) in terms of its value, its protection and its exploitation potential
- Contribute to the process of identifying IP with potential for commercial exploitation
- Advise on and support the protection of the organization’s IP, making recommendations for the commercial exploitation of IP
- Conduct IP due diligence in relation to IP ownership and exploitation rights, assessing and advising on the risk and opportunities of IP assets
- Synthesise information from different fields to extrapolate trends and conclusions that may have a strategic impact on the organisation
- Develop and implement activities to support the organisation’s impact agenda in relation to IP
- Carry out such other duties relevant to the post holder’s experience as requested by the Director
- Recognized Degree or higher in Science, Engineering and/or Law. IP and/or Innovation-related qualifications are a major plus
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated
- Highly organized, meticulous with strong team orientations with the ability to collaborate
- Good verbal and written communication skills to liaise with people of varsity
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)