- Provide IT support to end-users
- Perform user requirements gathering for software development projects
- Develop online application, scripts or web services
- Manage and supervise Outsource Vendors and IT Developers
- Maintain information on websites and intranet
- Ensure proper documentation
- Perform other IT administrative activities
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar field
- Working knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous:
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PhP), Cakephp and SVN
- Database administration in MySQL and/or Oracle
- System Administration in Windows/Linux
- Responsible with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fresh graduates with relevant programming skills may also apply
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.