- Provide IT support to end-users
- Perform Server Maintenance and System Administration activities
- Manage Network, Security and Anti-Virus activities
- Perform user requirements gathering for software development projects
- Manage and supervise Outsource Vendors and Developers
- Maintain information on websites and intranet
- Ensure proper documentation and perform other IT administrative activities
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar field
- Working knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous:
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PhP), Cakephp
- Database administration in MySQL and/or Oracle
- System Administration in Windows/Linux
- Network and Firewall Security
- Responsible with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fresh graduates with relevant skills may also apply
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.