- Provide IT support to end-users
- Software/Hardware and Desktop installation
- Server Maintenance, System Administration, Network, Security and Anti-Virus activities
- Maintain information on websites and intranet
- Ensure proper documentation are in place
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar field
- Good System Administration knowledge in Windows/Linux will be an advantage
- Responsible and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fresh graduates with positive attitude may also be considered
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)