Reporting to the Finance Director, the selected candidate will:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of finance executives and assistants
- Lead end-to-end Accounts Payable process to ensure proper approvals for invoices and timely payments to suppliers in accordance with Institute policies, internal controls and accounting standards
- Perform monthly review cost center reports to ensure costs are properly recorded for management reporting purposes
- Provide analysis of expenditures to support cost control efforts
- Partner closely with Grants Admin Office and other departments for quarterly claims submission
- Support upgrade of Institute’s ERP system
- Support the internal and external audit processes
- Assist Finance Director to review and fine-tune Institute’s finance policies and processes to ensure compliance of updated accounting standards and enhance internal controls
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned
- Qualified CPA with a degree in Accountancy
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience with recent years in a supervisory function in a similar capacity (Candidates with more years of relevant working experience may be considered for Senior Manager position)
- Knowledge in using Oracle EBS is an added advantage
- Able to work independently, hands-on and well-organized
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and analytical
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)