- Perform full spectrum of HR and Admin functions
- Assist in occasional ad-hoc HR/Admin/Corporate Services projects
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources etc.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience, good knowledge of MOM regulations & HR practices
- Fresh graduates with positive working attitude will also be considered
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)