The job holder will plan and carry out Procurement and audit field work in Procurement related area. At the same time, the person will process all Procurement activities in the institution and provide support & advice to end users on Procurement policies & processes.
Duties & responsibilities
- Responsible in planning and performing Procurement and audit field work
- Assist in the follow-up of Procurement audit reports. Prepare audit reports to include findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Able to provide advice to relevant departments promptly on audit and control issues will be an added advantage.
- Monitor and ensures compliance with internal control procedures by examining transactions pertaining to Procurement related areas.
- Develop cost reduction strategies through continuous sourcing of new supply source, price negotiation and comparison.
- Assist and advise departments in the preparation of Procurement documents to ensure full compliance to the institute’s Procurement and Approving policies. Maintain accurate records of sourcing and Procurement transaction data
- Administer and monitor contracts to ensure timely renewal and exercising of options
- Process Electronic Procurement System’s (EPS) transaction: publish sourcing documents, download supplier bids, publish award and issue Purchase Order
- Assist to review and update Procurement procedures
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Business Degree in Accountancy/Business related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Procurement with familiarity in audit and compliance preferred
- High level of integrity and work ethics. Team player with good analytical and communication skills.
- Conversant in EPS (eg: Oracle, SESAMi Systems) will be an advantage
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)