Institute Safety Program Coordinator
- Laboratory audit report writing and follow-up,
- Laboratory risk assessment report tracking and management,
- Safety Training,
- Institute Biosafety Committee project tracking and management,
- License permits application, renewal and maintenance,
- Material Inventory Management,
- Institute Safety Manuals review and update.
Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
- Coordinating with fellow colleagues on Equipment and Facilities validation and certification
- Coordination with fellow colleagues on building engineering on matters pertaining to building safety and legislation compliance
- Other adhoc duty as required
- At least a Diploma in Engineering, Bio-engineering, Bioscience, Life Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in workplace safety from industrial, health or research sector
- Good fundamental knowledge and experience in laboratory safety and /or workplace health safety
- Good fundamental knowledge in laboratory infrastructure and laboratory equipment
- Good writing skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and multi-tasks
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.