- Oversee the Safety and Security operations of the whole institute
- Monitor and manage license permits (applications, renewals etc.) with regulatory bodies
- Conduct regular safety audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements/institute’s policies etc.
- Prepare audit finding reports, track and manage laboratory risk assessment reports
- Identify, coach and mentor safe versus at-risk behaviours
- Manage IBC project and material inventory
- Ensure equipment are well maintained, safe to use, and validated/certified (if required)
- Coordinate safety training programmes to ensure compliance with established safety standards and regulations
- Assist in A/BSL3 facilities operations
- Any other duties as required
- At least a Diploma in Engineering, Bio-engineering, Bioscience, Life Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Laboratory Safety and/or Workplace Health and Safety
- Fundamental knowledge in biosafety operation, laboratory infrastructure, and laboratory equipment will be an added advantage
- Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)