We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join our group as Post-Doctoral Fellow (or Research Officer) to manage general laboratory operations.
- To primarily manage laboratory operations including equipment maintenance, laboratory purchases, budgeting, research material/stock management, integrating research progress reports, and documentation, etc.
- To oversee laboratory safety operations, and internal and external safety audits.
- To supervise an Assistant Research Officer for small research projects, including training in general plant molecular biology or biochemical experiments, etc.
- To report to supervisor periodically on laboratory matters.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to laboratory management (experience in laboratory management will be an advantage).
- PhD Degree (for Postdoctoral position) or Master’s Degree (for Research Officer) in life sciences from a recognized university.
- At least one first-author research paper in a reputable international peer-reviewed journal (required for Postdoctoral position).
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to the educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Prof CHUA Nam-Hai
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)