We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven candidate to research on plant thermomorphogenesis.
- To investigate the molecular mechanism of Arabidopsis thaliana thermomorphogenesis using genetic and biochemical approaches
- To actively apply knowledge gained from Arabidopsis to improvement of Brassica leafy vegetables
- To lead industrial collaborations whenever appropriate
- To assist in general laboratory duties
- PhD Degree in life sciences from a recognized university
- At least one first-author research paper in a high-quality international peer-reviewed journal
- Research experience with plant signalling pathways will be required.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae with list of publications and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Prof Chua Nam Hai Group
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)