We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join our group as Post-Doctoral Fellow.
- PhD Degree in plant science from a recognized university.
- At least one first-author research paper in a reputable international peer-reviewed journal.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Research experience in any of the following areas in plant sciences:
- Plant virology
- Plant physiology
- Plant molecular biology
- Plant biotic and abiotic stress
Salary and benefits are commensurable to the educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Prof CHUA Nam-Hai
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)