We are seeking for highly motivated candidate and good team player to join our group as Assistant Research Officer (ARO). The successful applicant will be responsible for in vitro protein biochemistry work for the laboratory.
- To handle molecular work such as gene cloning, protein expression, and protein purification
- To operate the Fast Liquid Protein Chromatography (FPLC; ÄKTA Pure) system
- To obtain highly pure proteins for in vitro biochemical experiments
- To perform plant maintenance and husbandry
- To assist in general laboratory duties
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in a life science discipline
- Highly-motivated individual that are disciplined, keen learner, and independent worker
- A strong background in protein work, biochemistry, molecular biology, or plant biology will be added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two recommendation letters) to:
Prof Chua Nam Hai Group
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)