We are seeking for a highly motivated candidate and good team player to join our group as Assistant Research Officer (ARO). The successful applicant will be involved in projects related to plant systemic signalling, shade avoidance responses, and transcriptional regulation in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- To handle molecular work such as gene cloning, protein expression, and western blot analysis
- To generate transgenic Arabidopsis thaliana plants and their functional characterization
- To extract RNA samples for qRT-PCR, RNA-seq, and in vitro RNA experiments
- To manage assigned general laboratory duties
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in a life science discipline
- Highly-motivated individuals that are disciplined, keen learners, and independent workers
- A strong background in plant physiology, molecular biology, or genetics will be added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two recommendation letters) to:
Prof Chua Nam Hai Group
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)