We are seeking for one highly motivated candidate and good team player to join our group as an Assistant Research Officer (ARO).
- To primarily handle molecular work such as molecular cloning, protein expression and purification, and in vitro biochemical assays
- To manage plant husbandry and plant transgenic manipulations
- To perform and assist in general laboratory duties
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in a life science discipline
- Highly-motivated individual who is disciplined, keen learner and independent worker
- A strong background and experience in molecular biology and biochemistry will be an added advantage
- Good oral and written English communication skills
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two recommendation letters) to:
Prof Chua Nam Hai Group
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)