We are seeking for one highly motivated candidate and good team player to join our group as an Assistant Research Officer (ARO). The successful applicant will be involved in projects related to transcription regulation by long noncoding RNA, mediator complex subunits, and transcription factors.
- To primarily handle molecular work such as molecular cloning, protein expression and purification, and in vitro biochemical assays
- To manage plant husbandry and plant transgenic manipulations
- To perform and assist in general laboratory duties
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in Biological Science or related field
- Highly motivated individual who is disciplined, keen learner and independent worker
- A strong background and experience in molecular biology and biochemistry will be an added advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two recommendation letters) to:
Prof CHUA Nam Hai Group
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)