We are seeking a highly motivated candidate and good team player to join our group as Assistant Research Officer (ARO). The successful applicant will be involved in projects related to plant systemic signalling, shade avoidance responses, and transcriptional regulation in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- To handle general molecular work such as gene cloning, protein expression, western blot, and qPCR analysis
- To assist in purchasing of lab consumables and lab equipment
- To liaise with vendors on maintenance and servicing of lab equipment
- BSc (Hons) in a life science or science discipline
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Highly-motivated individuals that are disciplined, keen learners, and independent workers
Salary and benefits are commensurable to the educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and Flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and two recommendation letters) to:
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)