We are seeking for a highly motivated candidate to join our group as Assistant Research Officer. The successful applicants will be involved in projects related to the use of genetics and microscopy-based imaging to elucidate the mechanism underlying cell polarization in multi-cellular stage embryos.
- Molecular cloning of genes
- Confocal microscopy imaging
- Basic genetics of nematode C. elegans
- Quantification of microscopy images by computer-aided approaches
- BSc (Hons)/ MSc in a life-science discipline
- Highly-motivated individuals that are disciplined and keen learners
- A strong background in cell, molecular biology, or genetics will be advantage
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae and 2 references) to:
Dr MOTEGI Fumio
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)