We are hiring a highly motivated Assistant Research Officer (ARO) to work on molecular genetics (including environmental DNA and microbiome studies), aquatic animal health diagnostics, aquaculture, and fish/shrimp health studies.
- DNA/RNA extractions
- PCR and qPCR experiments
- Metagenomics and microbiome library preparation
- Writing experimental protocols
- Data analysis
- Procurement and inventory of laboratory reagents/supplies/equipment
- MSc/ BSc in Molecular Biology, Marine Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Aquaculture, or related disciplines
- Strong skills in molecular biology, genetics and molecular diagnostics (as listed on responsibilities)
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (curriculum vitae, and two referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr Giana Bastos GOMES
Head (Marine Biotechnology)
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)