We are hiring a highly motivated Assistant Research Officer (ARO) to join our collaborative, interdisciplinary team to develop on-farm cryopreservation solution. We are looking for a candidate to work in RAS research facilities and is interested in aquaculture.
- Master the SOP related to bacteria cryopreservation
- Perform bacteria culture, cryopreservation, and cell resuscitation
- Analyse and summarize experimental data
- Research project management
- Procurement and inventory of laboratory reagents/supplies/equipment
- MSc/ BSc in Biological Sciences, Biomedical engineering, Marine Biology, Aquaculture, or related disciplines
- Research or experience in cell cryopreservation and resuscitation
- Knowledge on biomolecular methods (e.g. real-time PCR, NGS, etc) and bacteria culture
- Experience in basic bacterial and metagenomic data analysis is preferred
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (curriculum vitae, and two referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr Giana Bastos GOMES
Head (Marine Biotechnology)
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)