Synthetic Biology Programme (SBP)
The Synthetic Biology Research and Development Programme (SBP) has been established to transform Singapore into a leading country in synthetic biology known for its capabilities to translate and commercialize technologies. The vision of the SBP is to realize a bio-based economy for Singapore, where the challenges of the bio-economy are met using synthetic biology as the key to realizing the solution.
The candidate is required assist the Programme Director and Asst. Director to carry out duties related to the running and management of the SBP and would include:
- The operational management of the SBP
- Oversight of the grants and finance management of the SBP and related projects of the Programme
- Oversight and management of the Grants Management System
- Oversight and provision of the secretariat and general support to the Programme
- Oversight of the organization of SBP related meetings, conferences, workshops and Programme retreats
- Any other duties assigned by the Programme Director and Asst. Director.
- Recognized Degree or higher in Business/Accountancy or Science
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and accustomed to multitasking
- Highly organized, meticulous and a good team player
- Good communication skills to liaise with people of varsity
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.