- Manage and perform the full spectrum of HR functions including
- Payroll and claims administration
- End-to-end performance management processes
- Develop, review and maintain HR policies including plans for talent recruitment and training
- Implement and administer rewards and benefits programs
- Other HR &/or Admin projects as they arise
- Min 10 years of relevant supervisory experience
- University degree, preferably in HR Management
- Good knowledge of MOM regulations, policies and HR practices to ensure compliance
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and maintain strict confidentiality of information
- Team player with the ability to interact with people of all levels in a multicultural working environment
- Self-driven and resourceful
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.