- Provide assistance to research in Molecular Pathogenesis, Developmental Biology and Molecular & Cell Biology of model research organisms (e.g. Arabidopsis, C. elegans, Drosophila, Rice, Xenopus, Yeast, Zebrafish)
- Gene cloning, gene expression in bacteria, yeast and/or mammalian system, transfection, in situ hybridization and cDNA library construction; or
- Cell culture, monoclonal antibody production, various immunologic/virologic methods to study antibody and antigen reaction; or
- Improving cotton transformation efficiency through traditional and novel molecular techniques. Prior experience ;in plant tissue culture work is essential and experience in molecular cloning will be advantageous
- Dip/BSc/MSc/PhD (Biotechnology/Biological Sciences/Agricultural Sciences or related fields)
- Basic lab experience with knowledge in lab techniques such as molecular biology technique etc.
- Team player
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualification and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals, please state position applying for and send/email your resume to:
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)