- Draft technology contracts e.g. Research and Development Agreements, Technology Licencing Agreements and Corporate Partnering Agreements including Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- Work closely with the team on spin-outs and venture capital investments
- Evaluate Intellectual Property Rights involved as well as structure the transfer and protection of these assets
- Provide legal advice to team with regards to business strategies during negotiations
- Provide legal support to TLL spin-outs
- Recognised Law degree
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Knowledge in areas related to Life Sciences will be an advantage
Salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified