- Provide support across the full spectrum of HR activities such as recruitment, compensation/benefits etc.
- Liaise/communicate with employees on Institute policies, practices etc
- Help develop and implement HR solutions to meet organisation’s strategic HR needs
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with at least 3 years experience in a professional HR role
- Excellent organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in a multinational and cultural environment
- Service and details-oriented and able to work independently
- Knowledge and experience in managing payroll will be advantageous
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals, please state position applying for on the top-left hand corner of the envelope or in the email subject header and send it to:
Human Resource Department
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Limited
1 Research Link National University of Singapore Singapore 117604
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)