- Oversees accounts payable, accounts receivable and fixed assets’ modules.
- Performs month-end closing, budgeting and cash flow management.
- Liase with external auditors, internal auditors and tax agent.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Recognised Degree in Accountancy, CA (Singapore) or similar professional qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with ERP system Oracle preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft office.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individual may email your application letter, curriculum vitae with current and expected salary and contacts of at least two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position you are applying for on the subject header.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)