The job holder will plan and carry out Procurement and audit field work in Procurement related area. At the same time, the person will process all Procurement activities in the institution and provide support & advice to end users on Procurement policies & processes.
- Responsible in planning and performing Procurement and audit field work
- Monitor and ensures compliance with internal control procedures pertaining to Procurement related areas
- Assist and advise departments in the preparation of Procurement documents to ensure full compliance to the institute’s Procurement and Approving policies
- Administer and monitor contracts to ensure timely renewal
- Process Electronic Procurement System’s (EPS) transaction: publish sourcing documents, download supplier bids, publish award and issue Purchase Order
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Possess a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Experience in Procurement with familiarity in audit and compliance is preferred
- High level of integrity and work ethics
- Conversant in EPS (eg: Oracle, SESAMi Systems) will be an advantage
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)