- Manage and perform the full spectrum of HR functions, inclusive of payroll & admin support
- Assist in occasional ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent or higher in any of these disciplines ie. Admin, HR, or Corporate Services
- Min 5 years of working experience
- Good knowledge of MOM regulations, policies and HR practices to ensure compliance
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and maintain strict confidentiality of information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (preferably bilingual)
- Proficient in MS Office & Times Software (Payroll)
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)