- Perform full spectrum of HR functions
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Senior Management
- Manage and maintain document management system
- Assist, prepare and collate papers/slides for EXCO and BOARD meetings
- Liaise with Company Secretarial on secretariat matters
- Assist in other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required
- Candidate must possess a Degree in any of these disciplines ie Administration, Human Resources, Corporate Services
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of MOM regulations and HR practices
- Ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, and maintain strict confidentiality of information
- Aptitude for numbers, detail-oriented and takes pride in work
- Team player and proactive with a resourceful personality
- Computer literate and well-verse in MS Office
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their detailed curriculum vitae with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)