1) Assist in the management of the grants:
- Evaluate, process, and consolidate grant claim requests
- Track grant-related, expenses, personnel, and equipment
- Propose and execute budget variations
- Preparation of grants reports and claims submission to funding agencies
2) Assist with finance work on all grants accounting related matters
3) Liaise with researchers, funding agencies and auditors
4) Assist in other ad-hoc tasks related to Grants Management as assigned
- Recognized Diploma/Degree or equivalent, preferably from a science related discipline
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and accustomed to multitasking
- Highly organized, meticulous and a good team player
- Good communication skills to liaise with people of varsity
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.