- Management of IP portfolio of TLL.
- Assist in commercialization of IP and business development activities.
- Assist in planning and management of projects.
- BSc (Biological Sciences/ Life Sciences related) .
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- A good graduate certificate in IP Law would be an advantage.
On-the-job training will be provided. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for the position of Executive. Please visit TLL website at www.tll.org.sg to understand our research focus.
Salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)