Duties & Responsibilities
The job holder will be part of the Procurement team that plan, process all Procurement activities in the institution and provide support & advice to end users on Procurement Policies & processes.
- Assist and advise departments in the preparation of Procurement documents to ensure full compliance to the institute’s Procurement and Approving policies. Maintain accurate records of sourcing and Procurement transaction data
- Administer and monitor contracts to ensure timely renewal and exercising of options
- Process Electronic Procurement System’s (EPS) transaction: publish sourcing documents, download supplier bids, publish award and issue Purchase Order
- Tracking and follow up on all outstanding PO on a monthly basis
- Manage vendors to ensure quality, pricing and delivery objectives are met
- Assist in spend analysis
- Updates of monthly report required
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Possess at least a Diploma in Supply Chain/Procurement & Supply Management/ Business related discipline
- Fresh graduates or candidates with minimum 2 years of experience in Procurement
- High level of integrity and work ethics
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills
- Conversant in EPS (eg: Oracle, SESAMi Systems) will be an advantage
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)