Duties & Responsibilities
The job holder will be part of the Procurement team that plan, process all Procurement activities in the institution and provide support & advice to end users on Procurement policies & processes.
- Assist and advise departments in the preparation of Procurement documents to ensure full compliance to the institute’s Procurement and Approving policies. Maintain accurate records of sourcing and Procurement transaction data
- Work closely with various departments to support and meet the stakeholders’ and business requirement
- Administer and monitor contracts to ensure timely renewal and exercising of options
- Process Electronic Procurement System’s (EPS) transaction: publish sourcing documents, download supplier bids, publish award and issue Purchase Order
- Tracking and follow up on all outstanding PO on a monthly basis
- Manage vendors to ensure quality, pricing and delivery objectives are met
- Assist in spend analysis
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Possess at least a Diploma in Supply Chain/Business related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Procurement
- Meticulous with an eye for details and numbers
- High level of integrity and work ethics. Team player with good analytical and communication skills.
- Conversant in EPS (eg: Oracle, SESAMi Systems) will be an advantage
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office
- Able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
The salary given is commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidates. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals may apply by sending their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
For more info, please refer to our website: www.tll.org.sg.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)