We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with experience in quantitative cell biology to study membrane remodelling using the fission yeast S. pombe as a model.
- Perform live cell imaging
- Develop quantitative tools for image/data analysis
- Design experiments to test computational models developed by biophysicists
- PhD Degree in Biology from a recognized university
- At least one first-author research paper in an international peer-reviewed journal
- Research experience and knowledge in molecular biology and biochemistry will be an advantage
- Familiar with image analysis and speaks one of R/Matlab/Python
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ recommendation letters) to:
Dr ZHANG Dan
Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory Ltd
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)