We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to study fundamentals of membrane and organelle contact remodelling during mechanical sense & response in yeast and other cell types.
- Recent PhD graduate from a recognized university
- At least one first-author research paper in a reputable international peer-reviewed journal
- A proven track record in performing molecular, genetic, biochemical, and bioimaging experiments is necessary
- Experience in mammalian models will be an advantage
- Familiar with image analysis and speaks one of R/Matlab/Python
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate. Benefits include annual leave, medical and flexi-benefits, etc.
Interested individuals should send their applications (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and three referees’ contacts/ reference letters) to:
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)